Thursday, January 6, 2011


Hello world, it’s been awhile. I have been sick for about 3 weeks but at last I’m feeling better and ready to get back at it. My family and I had a wonderful joyous holiday. The trip to the Polar Express was magic. Christmas with all my children and grand children was the very best present on earth. We even got a trip in to the Zoo lights with one more train ride. I’m going to add a page at the top for some family photos I just have to share those cute kids and pretty lights.
Last week I spent a few hours at Alley Art Studio with the Orange Dream Monkeys (a journaling group) for fun and art. I mostly had fun. Apparently I need to ease back into art even though I have been missing getting paint and glue on my fingers.
 I didn't get a picture of everyone....
 i will make sure next time I do better....
 I did get a shot of the fabulous chocolate....
 and a few photos of our journal pages...



It was a fun and relaxing evening. I will miss next month because I get to take a trip to Orlando Fl. lucky me. I hope to do a bit of bird watching and see some art gallery's as well as Disney. I have a new Notebook (laptop mini) so I will be able to blog on the road, YAHOO. I will see you all soon I have more fun days and art to share.

1 comment:

Dayna Collins said...

Fun! What a fun surprise to be scrolling through your blog and WHAMO! There I am, there we all are. I'm so happy we're in a visual journaling group together.