Saturday, June 12, 2010

No Desk Photo Friday

Because I was having a blast on a boat!

Dayna a Portland Art Collective buddy and her husband Howard invited Norm and I for a cruise on their boat Rapture. The river was calm and the rain stayed away,it was a bit cool but Dayna passed out deck blankets and we were cozy up top watching the land drift by.


Heading down Multnomah channel.



Portland looks great from the deck of a boat.


We saw some great house boats, I would love to live in one.

Dayna and I thought this would make a great little art studio.



Dayna waves good bye as Howard takes Norm and I across the river in the dingy. Wow that was a fun day, thanks Howard and Dayna.


1 comment:

Dayna Collins said...

So great to see the cruise from your eyes! You guys were awesome first mates and you both have the nautical lingo down better than I do.