Monday, July 13, 2009

Art Date and other Fun

Last Thursday my art group got together for our annual picnic we ate and laughed and met our new PAC members, we also exchanged banners we made for a swap. They are outside only for the photo and will some day will hang in my new studio.










Art Date-
The next day my PAC friend Leigh came to Salem for a day of art and a visit to Mary Lou Zeek Gallery. Leigh did some sketching while I cut images for cards, we did some dry wool felting and had a good time visiting and watching the wild live in the garden. This is what I started and is in the very beginning stages not even sewn together but that is not the important part “doing is the fun”.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I love the background you put the bird on. He is so beautiful. Had such a great time! Thanks!

Robin Olsen said...

The new bird piece is great, nice, rich color! The banners look wonderful hanging outside like prayer flags--maybe they will send little prayers for creativity scattered in the wind.