Sunday, January 27, 2013

It rained all weekend

 It rained all weekend and I had very little to do so I stayed in the studio playing.
 This idea of a clown started with the little dog. I was thinking of Radish learning how to sit up laughing when he fell over backwards. He did get better after only a few days.
I have been photographing some of my work in a dark room with a black backdrop as below and some on colored fabric like above.
Most of the time art work is photographed on white but I think I like mixing it up a bit.
Next weekend is the opening reception of the Sacred Scraps Exhibition and we thought it would be fun to make an art gift to put in a drawing for our guests to try and win. This is a assemblage journal made from old wood, a broken picture frame, and many other little bits. I will really enjoy seeing someone win it.
 
 It's 10:12 I just watched Downton Abbey and getting ready for bed but look who beat me to it. He sleeps with that chewed turtle every night.
"Radish the Amazing Circus Dog"

No comments: