Monday, December 8, 2008

Thank you for coming to the show ! ! !

This was the first wire and clay piece I did. "Wild Woman"
The mother of the rest of my wire work.




"The journalist wrote... but the bird preferred shorthand"


This piece was sold at the show and went to a good home out of state.


I will be doing more wire and clay this winter, I have all sorts of ideas and can't wait to get started.


We really had a great time this last weekend and it was better than I ever hoped. The women in the Portland Art Collective are such a gift to my life. I have never been in such a relaxed productive group before. We can really do great things together. And this show was just such an example.

1 comment:

Dayna Collins said...

Your wire and clay creations are awesome! In fact, I just bought your piece, "Sharing the Knowledge" from the 100 Artists Show at Mary Lou's! Check my blog in the morning and you'll see photos and commentary! And I live in Salem!!